Dan Herron, CFP, CPA, PFS
A SLO native that takes pride in providing an educational experience to the clients of EWA. He strongly believes that everyone should have access to financial planning, regardless of their situation. Prior to co-founding EWA, Dan has had experience in the accounting and investment management industries.
He received his Bachelor’s of Science in economics from California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo and his MBA from St. Mary’s College of California. He is a current holder of the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified financial Planner (CFP®), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designations.
Other Information you should know about Dan and EWA:
- I am a member of the following organizations:
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- XY Planning Network
- The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The name “Elemental Wealth Advisors” was founded on the principal of education individuals on the “elements” of financial planning. The more that clients understand the components of the process, the better discussions we can have.
- I run, a lot.
- Movies and sports are my two favorite pastimes.
- I am a proud parent of fur kid named Chunk (below).